How To Be Saved

How To Be Saved Many people wonder how they can be saved from the consequences of their sins and have eternal life. The Bible teaches that salvation is a gift from God that cannot be earned by human efforts or merits. Salvation is based on God's grace and mercy, which He offers to anyone who believes in His Son, Jesus Christ, as their Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world and rose again from the dead, proving His power over sin and death. Anyone who confesses their sins, repents of their wrongdoings, and trusts in Jesus Christ as their only way to God will be saved. Salvation is not a one-time event, but a lifelong relationship with God that involves obedience, growth, and service. To be saved, one must follow the steps below: 1. Recognize that you are a sinner and that you need God's forgiveness. Romans 3:23 says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." 2. Acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for your sins and rose again from the dead. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." 3. Repent of your sins and turn away from your old way of living. Acts 3:19 says, "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord." 4. Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by faith. Romans 10:9 says, "If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." 5. Confess your faith in Jesus Christ publicly and join a local church where you can grow in your knowledge and love of God. Matthew 10:32 says, "Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven."

Tuesday 31 October 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAsZ8lvwsIU 

I thought as much. You are not saved. You have just prayed a prayer of forgiveness that will not lead to salvation. You have mentioned repentance, but did not include it in your prayer. You have not repented. It is right throughout the Bible time and time again. Repent. The way to be Born Again is through repentance. Here is the prayer of salvation mentioning repentance, but that is not what you have asked for.

Dear God, I come to you today with a humble and sincere heart. I confess that I am a sinner and that I need your forgiveness. I believe that you sent your Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for my sins and that he rose again on the third day. I repent of all my sins and I ask you to cleanse me with your precious blood. I invite you to come into my life and be my Lord and Savior. I surrender everything to you and I commit to follow you all the days of my life. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for your love and peace. Thank you for your gift of eternal life. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

On the other hand, here is prayer of forgiveness I thank you for your love and compassion, for your patience and kindness, for your mercy and forgiveness. I praise you for your holiness and righteousness, for your power and glory, for your wisdom and sovereignty. I worship you for who you are, the one true God, the Creator and Sustainer of all things, the King of kings and Lord of lords. I ask you to fill me with your Holy Spirit, to renew my mind and transform my heart, to guide my steps and direct my ways, to empower me to live a holy and godly life, to enable me to bear fruit for your kingdom, to equip me to serve you with joy and gratitude. I pray that you would restore to me the joy of your salvation, that you would uphold me with a willing spirit, that you would grant me a peace that surpasses all understanding, that you would comfort me in my afflictions, that you would heal me from my wounds, that you would deliver me from my enemies, that you would protect me from all harm. I pray that you would bless me with every spiritual blessing in Christ, that you would supply all my needs according to your riches in glory, that you would give me the desires of my heart according to your will, that you would make all things work together for my good according to your purpose. I pray all these things in the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior and Lord. Amen. Although lengthy, this prayer never mentions repentance – the key to salvation – and will not save anyone. Repent now while you have the opportunity to do so. 

Blessings

 

No comments:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZ2ydi7D84 Joe Biden - the President Of The United States There have been discussions and speculations re...