How To Be Saved

How To Be Saved Many people wonder how they can be saved from the consequences of their sins and have eternal life. The Bible teaches that salvation is a gift from God that cannot be earned by human efforts or merits. Salvation is based on God's grace and mercy, which He offers to anyone who believes in His Son, Jesus Christ, as their Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world and rose again from the dead, proving His power over sin and death. Anyone who confesses their sins, repents of their wrongdoings, and trusts in Jesus Christ as their only way to God will be saved. Salvation is not a one-time event, but a lifelong relationship with God that involves obedience, growth, and service. To be saved, one must follow the steps below: 1. Recognize that you are a sinner and that you need God's forgiveness. Romans 3:23 says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." 2. Acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for your sins and rose again from the dead. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." 3. Repent of your sins and turn away from your old way of living. Acts 3:19 says, "Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord." 4. Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior by faith. Romans 10:9 says, "If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." 5. Confess your faith in Jesus Christ publicly and join a local church where you can grow in your knowledge and love of God. Matthew 10:32 says, "Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven."

Wednesday 27 December 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX2cpl4L5os

Your personality seems to be characterized by a high level of sensitivity and emotional reactivity, which makes you prone to perceive any remark as an insult or a criticism. You tend to hold on to negative feelings and resentments for a long time, without letting go or forgiving. This can affect your relationships and your well-being in the long run.

For example, if I were to jokingly call you cock-eye you would find it very difficult to think of an off the cuff comment like that as anything other than rude and offensive. True, it is not complimentary.

I could have been called names myself about one of my eyes. One of my eyes had a condition that caused the eyelid to fold inward. This is called is entropion. This can result in the eyelashes rubbing against the cornea, causing pain, redness, and sensitivity to light. Entropion can be caused by ageing, injury, infection, or congenital defects. Treatment options include surgery, medication, or artificial tears. This condition could have made me a target of ridicule and insults from others. Fortunately, I had enough financial resources to undergo a surgical procedure that corrected the issue.

People have names for me as well such as old bastard. I was not unattractive when I was young but with the old man I now am I have lost all my youthful looks and appearance with a big gut to match. I have been called a lot nicknames in my life. A lot of people had them for me and I heard what they have said. It didn't and still does not bother me. I ignored them all. Age has taken its toll on me. Now I am slightly balding, with wrinkles, grey hair and bad teeth.

I have lived a long life and seen many things. People have given me different names over the years, but I never paid attention to them. I am happy with who I am and how I now look. I had a youthful charm and a fit body when I was young, but time has changed me. I have grown old and lost my hair, my skin has wrinkled, my hair has turned gray and my teeth have decayed. But I don't regret anything. I accept myself as I am and I am grateful for what I have.

Blessings for the New Year

No comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9jGvN-ziOk I don’t care to hear or listen to your lies. There is nothing I have ever heard of to suggest Ma...